||Records of Saulwick Archives
||1966 - 2010
||Saulwick, Irving David (1930 - 2012)
||17 metres (1,411 items)
||The University of Melbourne Archives
||Irving Saulwick, Australian pollster and social researcher, active 1960s - 2010. The collection holds material created or retained by Saulwick over the course of his career, including: correspondence; newsclippings; survey materials; and research reports.
- The collection is comprised of records from 13 accessions. The codes used to uniquely identify each accession range from SAUL2010-001 to SAUL2012-001.
- The records have been allocated to 9 series. The codes used to uniquely identify each series range from SAUS0001 to SAUS0009.
- Through the processing of the records, 3 provenance entities were identified. The codes used to uniquely identify each provenance entity, i.e. records creator or custodian, range from SAULP01 to SAULP03.
- The inventory covers 1,411 items, and may include records of continuing value, records sentenced for destruction and records that have been destroyed. The codes used to uniquely identify each inventory item range from SAUL00001 to SAUL01419. The total collection occupies 1,674 linear cm of shelf space (or its equivalent).
- The documentation of the records at inventory level started on 14 July 2011. The latest additions were made on 14 March 2013. The latest modifications were made on 24 December 2013. This collection profile was updated on 14 February 2014.